Thursday, October 16, 2008

RED Art Project Artist: Gufobardo

When the call went out for artists to participate in the RED Art Project, I had no idea such highly acclaimed and talented artist would emerge.
"My name is Stefania Morgante and my job is also my passion."
I’ve studied at the Artistic Liceo of Lecce, then I went to the University of Bologna, DAMS, where I took my bachelor in
Teoria delle forme
(theories of Shapes) in 1992.
After University I collaborated with the cultural page of some newspapers. I took care of the public relationships for some theaters. I’ve also taught Drawing and Art history in the secondary schools and in some courses about tourism.
Then I decided to reflect and I asked myself: what do I want to do? This is how my activity was born, it joins fantasy, technology and the tradition of the artistic creation with the desire of realizing my dreams."

Stefania lives her Life Through Art in a variety of mediums.

You can see more of her art at Gufobardo.

1 comment:

3rdEyeMuse said...

here's another artist that you have introduced me to that I could honestly get los in their blog for days!